Coors Light Championship?????

Egdeltadog

Coors Light Championship?????

Post by Egdeltadog »

Just wondering if any one has heard anything about when the coors light championship is supposed to take place we qualifyed in last years Yamamoto challenge and have not heard a word about the coors light thanks.
WB Staff

Re: Coors Light Championship?????

Post by WB Staff »

In this post... http://www.westernbass.com/forum/post56 ... ml#p562572

the Coors light is listed as first week of March 2017...

2016 Coors Light Future Pro Tour Classic Championship - which will be held the first week of March of 2017,
Egdeltadog

Post by Egdeltadog »

Not the FPT championship the Yamamoto UFC and R2S coors light championship the one held on the CA Delta.
z3bass

Post by z3bass »

My partner and I qualified through last years UFC tournament and have been wondering the same thing!
kmah

Post by kmah »

Always call the organization first. But I heard Nov 5/6 2016 for 2015 qualifiers.
AnglersPress

Post by AnglersPress »

The date for the 2015-16 Coors Light Championship will be on the Cal Delta @ Nov 12th at Russo's Marina.

More information and details about the event will be coming out very soon, and all qualifiers will be notified shortly.

Angler's Press Outdoors
QualityTools

Post by QualityTools »

Is this still happening? Dont see a permit date for Nov. 12th or heard anymore announcements? Since its two years combined now....Gonna be 2 Ram Trucks given away?
AnglersPress

Post by AnglersPress »

Hello Everyone...

The Coors Light Delta Teams Championship event will be held on Nov 12th going out of the east delta (Ladd's area). This will be for those that qualified via the 2015 Angler's Press Outdoors events (Yamamoto Big Bass, UFC, R2Sea Open).

If you were one of the top 25 finishers in any of these events please call the Angler's Press Offices ASAP to get registered. The list of qualifiers and info will be up on the site this evening.

Please note that traditionally...and for the last 2 years, we have held this event in the late spring and early summer. But due to an influx of more circuits/events coupled with a fiercely competitive process for securing a permit - especially for Delta events, it is not always easy to find the ideal dates and times we would like.

For the qualifiers from the 2016 events, we are looking for a good date for 2017, and will notify everyone when that date will be very soon.

Thanks,

Angler's Press Outdoors
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

Wow! I think i qualified for this tournament almost a year and a half ago.....i guess for a "no entry fee" tournament the TD doesn't make any money, so it's not a priority.
slkric

Post by slkric »

DeltaBassPimp wrote:Wow! I think i qualified for this tournament almost a year and a half ago.....i guess for a "no entry fee" tournament the TD doesn't make any money, so it's not a priority.
Last edited by slkric on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

Really? Who announces a championship tournament 3 weeks before then expects all the anglers to see the post and call to register? Not everyone looks at these posts or even this website.
slkric

Post by slkric »

slkric wrote:
DeltaBassPimp wrote:Wow! I think i qualified for this tournament almost a year and a half ago.....i guess for a "no entry fee" tournament the TD doesn't make any money, so it's not a priority.

scroll up this post.....announced august 9th.
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

Cool slkric. Throw up another post after you erase the last one that bashes someone you dont even know by calling them a Does slkric stand for slick rick because that was pretty slick?
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

What actually happened was the date was mentioned on aug. 9th in a response to someone elses post. It also says all qualifiers will be notified. Myself as well as others i know who qualified have yet to be notified. They just annonced the event in their own post yesterday. Different dates have been mentioned in other posts as well as different locations.
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

SLKRIC is a future pro promoter :lol: :lol:
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

I kinda figured that after i saw some of his posts from the past. This isnt the first time he's been quick defend criticism towards this citcuit......and i'm definitely not the first to criticize them.
GKoontz15

Post by GKoontz15 »

This is only a one day event now?
AnglersPress

Post by AnglersPress »

Yes..it's only one day this year..and the process to get that one day was extremely tough. If you want to know if you qualified, and need to get registered for this fun and exciting event, or have ANY QUESTIONS...all you need to do is give us a call at 916.768.0938 and well get you set up.

Were looking forward to seeing all of you and crowning a new Coor's Light Silver Bullet Champion!

Angler's Press Outdoors
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

Are you still giving away a car or did you falsely advertise that too?
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

By all means I'm not on here to bash any organization or anyone in particular but why is it there's always something that puts doubts and dishonesty in anglers mind when fishing this particular organizations events? I understand every organization is gonna have some kind of drama but I barely see it with other such organizations versus this organizations events. I hear a lot of it so good things about these events and that's why I choose not to fish them and I've heard a lot of horror stories. But I guess when it's all said and done it's still a chance for guys and gala to get out and fish so I apologize but I'm just curious why a lot of negativity? So to the doubters maybe fish another circuit and see how it compares to this circuit cause I fished my 2nd BBT season and man what a well ran organization and rarely any conflicts.
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

I hear you Roscoe. I know i've posted on this particular thread alot and probably sound like a bitter person. But, i've only fished with this organization for 3 different events and felt like i got screwed every time. There's been many other people who have experienced the same issues as me, but for some reason they're scared to voice their opinion. The bottom line is that some tournament directors run tournaments for their love of the game and others run them for the money. You can clearly see the difference when you fish with different organizations. The good ones are usually ran by people who are actually tournament anglers themselves. The bad ones are just smooth talking businessmen who dont even fish, let alone fish tournaments. Unfortunately, this organization happens to be one of those.
redneck078

Post by redneck078 »

Is the only way to be able to fish this event by qualifying in one of the three previous tournaments or are there other ways to get in?