Winter NutCase Classic Signups

Gator

Winter NutCase Classic Signups

Post by Gator »

It seems that many have not seen the sign up request on the NCC post, so I am starting a new one here. If you plan to attend the Winter NCC at Folsom on Dec. 16, please let us know by replying to this thread. Please state if you are a boater or non-boater, and what you plan to bring to the pot luck.
Last edited by Gator on Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Shambre

Re: Wintert NutCase Classic Signups

Post by Scott Shambre »

Boater and I'll be bringing some New England Clam Chowder. I will also have 2 pop-ups and be donating one Okuma Stinson Reel for the raffle.

Scott SHambre
FOLSOM BASS LEAGUE
www.folsombassleague.com
www.rangerboats.com
Is there a Lost Land of retards????
SABP

Post by SABP »

I have 2 pop-ups I will bring.

I will be bringing breads and a dessert.

Damon

Boater
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Gator,

I would like to go as a non-boater but if you are in need of a boater I will bring my boat.

I can bring a few packages of hot dogs if you need.

Jonathan
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Gator.. I had planned on being there, but now have been overridden by the wife. Cooking for about 20 people and a sort of family reunion on that day.. Sorry about that, as it is always fun being there. Be sure and get that rod from sTony that I am donating to your cause.. See you another day. Bill K :) :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
sTony

Post by sTony »

Boater... bringing sodas and water.

sTony
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

Non-boater, potato salad...and as promised I will be donating the following prizes: (1) blade from Lim-it Lures, (1) Buzzbait from Markeys Baits, (1) pack of Roboworms, and a bottle of No Sweat Mist
Dewayne

Re: I guess I will be there

Post by Dewayne »

Folsom ain't exactly my idea of fishing, but I guess we will give you Sacramento types a chance to show off your best lake. :)

I will be fishing as a boater and will bring some drinks and beans.

DB
Dewayne

I'm am coming as promised and the BOSS is coming also

Post by Guest »

Donna said she will make her world famous (locally) crazy mixed up bean dish. I will bring whatever Scott shows me the fish are eating and we can all laugh at how the delta rat couldnt catch anything.

see ya'll on the 16th
Tobe

Re: I'm am coming as promised and the BOSS is coming also*NM

Post by Tobe »

*NM*
Last edited by Tobe on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
dobynsrods.com
oasiswatersport.com
pepperjigs.com
clearlaketackle.com
laserlures.com
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

I will try to be thier if I do make it i,ll be a boater and i,ll bring home made potatoe salad.
Fishin' Dave

Re: I'm am coming as promised and the BOSS is coming also

Post by Fishin' Dave »

What did I do?

I'm a nice guy. I'll have to take notes before stopping to fix someone's flat or tow their boat next time :lol:
Don't be lame. It's just fishing; you are not the new mesiah you know! Check your attitude at the door Mr. Spinners on da boat trailer.
350V RGR

Post by 350V RGR »

Boater.

3 Tri-Tips-- I will bring my own cooker.

Plus I made about 20-30 "Pen Bladder Bleeders" I can give out if needed.

I cant wait, I think Ive fished 6-7 times this year.

Will Mathers
gt5bass

Post by gt5bass »

As of Today, I can be there as a Boater. May also bring me dad as non-boater.

I'll bring 'Brats and Buns.

Now all I have to do is weasel my way out of my clients Holiday Party at the Magic Castle in Hollywierd :?

I can also donate several spools of Sunline products and some 3:16 Mission Fishies :)
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Boater and a cake or something for dessert. I'll bring the coffee. If someone has a larger sized camp coffee pot, let me know. Otherwise I have a small one that will have to do.
I had to come back...I know...
Gator

Post by Gator »

Mike - I have a Coleman coffee pot that is like a Mr. Cofffee - only a 10 cupper though. I can toss it in the truck with the camp stove, some coffee and styrofoam cups. Hopefully check in will be at Susie's cafe so we can get some breakfast and be warm for a small part of the day LOL. I am waiting on confirmaiton on this.
lucas boden

Post by lucas boden »

i'll be there as a non boater

gator-
do you need tables? i sent you a pm a while ago and you never replied... just let me know and i can bring several if you need some to put under all those pop-ups.

-lucas-
rexford

Post by rexford »

Dewayne wrote:Folsom ain't exactly my idea of fishing, but I guess we will give you Sacramento types a chance to show off your best lake. :)

DB
Dewayne as Topnut are you not the responsible party? Folsom?!?!?!
Santora and I are already prefishing the Rally so we can bring it back
to the Delta.
Sean Graf

Post by Sean Graf »

I'm in as a non boater, and I'll bring 10+ lbs of pulled pork and a couple dozen buns, and you guys better eat it all!

Shall I bring something to warm it up in. or will fire be available to use>?

Sean
Mark Hiser

Post by Mark Hiser »

Gator, I have to work :cry: but if you will give me an address, I'll send a little sumthin sumthin for the kitty :D Maybe some rusty hooks or sumthin.
Mark Hiser
strpline

Post by strpline »

I will be there as a boater. I will bring a pop-up some chairs and chicken enchiladas. Also a big tissue for damon when he doesn't catch any swimbait fish.
Paul T.
Pat

Post by Pat »

I'm a non-boater. Will be bringing an EZ up and some peel and eat shrimp

Pat
Mike

Post by Mike »

Man! I might have to come just for the food! BBQed pork! mmmmmmm
Sean Graf

Re: OK Mike buddy....

Post by Sean Graf »

OK Mike,

Just in case you don't make it. This bad boy cooked in my backyard for 6 hours today, the family was kinda upset that I made them wait for pictures before eating. Heres a Whole & Pulled picture :wink:

Image[/img]
Ken C.

Re: OK Mike buddy....

Post by Ken C. »

Looks good Sean! I just did a small butt Saturday. I wish I had taken notes, but injected it for the first time. I used Cajun Injector Honey Bacon BBQ marinade but I added some maple to it, used all oak wood and WOW! Most excellent! No pictures, though...
Marty

Post by Marty »

I would enjoy being a part of the Winter NutCase Classic as a non-boater if you have me. Went to the wife and groveled and she said she will make a dessert. If something else is needed for the pot luck I can go back and grovel some more – I have became real good at it over the years.

What time should I be at Susie's cafe and do you have an address for I can look it up on MapQuest.
Gator

Post by Gator »

Marty - We are awaiting confirmation on Susie's - about 99% sure it will be a go but I need confirmation from the owner.

It is at the corner of Auburn-Folsom Road and Douglas Blvd. in the Ace Hardware shopping center.
Dewayne

Re: Gator

Post by Dewayne »

Do you (or someone) have the awards covered? My wood shop is not operable at this time.
Dewayne
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Gator about the coffee pots. I went throgh my camping stuff and found two of them. I'll bring them both and if we need to make more than that I'll boil some more. If you bring those cups, sounds like it's covered.
I'm going to bring a couple of older gps units and a compupter fishing game, not sure if anyone would bid on them in the raffle, but they are looking for a new home if anyone wants them. I think I have some spots marked on the gps's as well, not they'll do anyone any good :D .
Gator

Re: Gator

Post by Gator »

Awards are covered - they are being done by EGBass.
Scott Shambre

SUSIE'S IS A GO GATOR....

Post by Scott Shambre »

Spoke to my go-to girl today and she locked us in for opening the doors at 5 AM on the 16th

Scott Shambre
MaddMaggs

Post by MaddMaggs »

Non-boater, E-Z up and somthing to eat. No idea yet but it will be good.
Gator

Post by Gator »

OK people. Signups will be start at 5 a.m. at Susie's cafe in Granite Bay. for those of you who don't know where that is, go to Google maps and put in the address 8595 Auburn Folsom Road, Granite Bay, CA 95746. It is located in the ACE Hardware shopping center at the corner of Douglas Blvd. and Auburn Folsom Road. I will be there slightly before 5 a.m., so look for the Red F-150 SuperCrew with the Blue Ranger hooked to the back.

See you all there.

Is it time for a NutCase Classic smack talk thread?
492slayer

Post by 492slayer »

Cost or just a fun get together?
'97 492VS
335HP EFI by Simon Motorsports
Gator

Post by Gator »

Current Count is 11 boaters to 8 non boaters. I am one of the boaters but will pull myself out of the count if we have enough boaters. Don't want to force my non boaters to go out late and come in early for both sessions.

I know there will be more people who post on the thread last minute, as well as those who just show up. It don't matter, come on out and have a good time!! We'll put three to a boat if we have to. I know ole Cooch can take 4 or 5 and show em his secrets LOL!!
Beach Steve Biechman

Post by Beach Steve Biechman »

I will be there late. But not too late to eat!!! I'll bring what ever road kill I can find on the way
Beach Steve Biechman
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

I guess we better finish up the poker game by 4:30 so we can make it to Suzie's by 5:00 :lol: I may leave my boat at home, maybe I'll get lucky and draw Mike and learn his secret swimbait holes.....

James
fishwithwill

Re: Count me in.

Post by fishwithwill »

I will fish as a non-boater. I will bring pistachios and shrimp.
William Wright
fishwithwill@aol.com
Trace

Post by Trace »

I am planning on attending. I'll bring a boat if needed. Looks like the menu is shaping up. I'll check to see what's needed as we get closer the 16th. Thanks for putting this thing together.
Trace
Gator

Re: Winter NutCase Classic Signups

Post by Gator »

*BUMP*
Dave Mayo

Post by Dave Mayo »

Hey Gator..
I'll be there
as a boater/or non-boater dont matter
i'll bring mac salad

let me know if ya need anything else

Dave
Smile_n_Jax

Post by Smile_n_Jax »

Trying hard to make it. Have issues at home and with my health, but hopefully by Saturday things will work out Need to do some work on my boat, but it's at Berryessa and will have to work in the weather.

Assuming all goes well, I'll be there. Will be a boater with a pot of beef vegetable soup. Will also bring a butane hotplate to keep the soup warm or for any other purpose.

Being as this is my first event i'm somewhat aprehensive. I've got directions to the meeting place, so I guess I'll find ya'll.

In the event any fish are caught from my boat I think I'll need something to help keep them alive in the wells. What do I need and where do I get it?

Lastly, since I'm a novice, I will be more than happy to have anyone I'm paired with have the front of the boat and dictate where and how we fish.
Jax Keilman
"I may be crazy, but it's kept me from going insane" - Waylon Jennings
'89 Stratos 269V, 90HP Yamaha. Small, but I love it.
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Hey gator a couple things have come to mind.

I'm sure some guys have never been to Suzie's. The food is great, but the driveway entrance on Douglas is steep. Be careful guys, take it a good angle or enter from Folsom/Auburn.

I think another thing to consider is the wind. If there's a front coming in and the wind is howling from the south it's right in our face from Granite Bay. If need be it's not to far to drive over to Dyke 8. I know some of us know, but sounds like a few folks are making thier maiden voyage on the dead sea :x .
I'm sure we'll go over saftey before we launch, but since I almost nailed an island top at full speed this weekend, be careful, give the tip of that peninsula a wide berth.

Other than that, I'm looking foward to it. It should be a blast. I'm looking foward to having a great time, meeting a few of you, and I don't care one bit about winning. Just got to make sure I beat that Cooch fella :lol: :lol: !
Gator

Post by Gator »

I have been monitoring the weather closely. If it is too bad, we will have a Susie's parking lot poker game and potluck!! Logistically I guess I can also print maps to Dyke 8 or Brown's Ravine. I would think for our crowd and what we are looking at post tournament that Brown's Rvine ould be a better choice. I will keep everyone posted. Regardless of the weather, check-in starts at 5:00 AM at Susie's in Granite Bay. If you need directions, here is the link
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q ... iwloc=addr
Gator

Post by Gator »

Also, a little birdie has told me that there may be a Kent Brown appearance, brand new boat and all to fish our little get together.

Wonder if we can get Skeet and Ish out of their routines for a Saturday worth of fun?????

And, suprisingly, I have seen no mention of BassTraveler. I believe someone don't want to fish our pond.

Raffle items are shaping up well. Lots of tackle, a couple of bottles of No Sweat Mist, a couple of rods, a Save Phace mask, all will be raffled off. Come on out and help us support a great cause!!
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

Gator,

What happened to my post?????????? :o :o :o

Surgery Postponed the misses and I will be fishing in the same boat. Please move to Hobie the wind is horrible at Granite. Fished in the Rainstorm Sunday what a good bite going right now!!!!!!!!!! Normal good December Folsom bite.

YES that's right Hippie and Ali just like Nutcase 3 outta orowood
Ali been Jiggen, she is talkin smack already!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Yes where is Sieg!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

KB, well remind him he cannot have Maes in the back to carry him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark and Ali bringing Plates, utensils, bowls napkin etc since no-one posted that!!!!!
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Scott Shambre

FYI Gator...

Post by Scott Shambre »

Folsom Point (formerly Dike 8) is out of the water with no usable dock available. If we do move to Browns, I might suggest the IHOP on Blue Ravine, plenty of parking and they're open 24 hr. As for everything else, early forecast is calling for clearing after a Friday rain for Saturday which usually means north winds and a calm Granite ramp. The lot at Susie's is steep, but there are several entrance and exit points to that entire lot. I do have to know in the next few days to let the staff at Susie's know if we're coming or not so they don't open early and we don't show.

Scott Shambre
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

Also, a little birdie has told me that there may be a Kent Brown appearance
There goes the neighborhood...

8)
kb

Post by kb »

Ok I think you guys have shamed me into it. I do have to work on Saturday morning from 5-6 am but I think I can make it for the safe light blast-off. I will be the guy in the subtle looking, doesn't stand out at all Triton. Now I think I need Cooch to make a call to the show on Saturday morning as well.

If Hippie can have his wife carry him then I should be able to bring Maes.

I may be a little tight on time in the afternoon and may miss some of the afternoon fun. I will donate the following to the raffle;

Lamiglas Certified Pro drop shot rod
4 pack of ISE passes for San Mateo or Sacramento
Assortment of Berkley Power Baits
1 pair of Panoptx glasses

That is about $500 dollars worth of stuff and a great cause for Sue McKnight.

Now I hope someone will bring a boom box so you guys can at least have the show on during breakfast. I have never fished one of the nutcase events and look forward to it.

Oh and Dewayne don't you and I have a little boat race scheduled as well?????? :lol:

I will see you all there! Put me in as a boater Gator.
kb