W.A.R. Report Rankings are published

Gator

W.A.R. Report Rankings are published

Post by Gator »

For those who do not know what this is, the W.A.R. Report is designed to display the pedigree of the Western Angler, and continue to build upon a proud tradition of Western Bass Fishing.

Based on the three professional bass fishing organizations currently operating in the West, FLW Series National Guard Western Division, FLW Stren Series and WON Bass Northern and Southern Pro / AAA divisions. Also included is the most heralded tournament in the Western United States, the U.S. Open.

You can view the Western Angler Rankings by going to http://www.westernbass.com/shared2/war_report/
DanO

Re: W.A.R. Report Rankings are published

Post by DanO »

Thanks Gator,

We hope everyone has fun with this, more than 900 pro anglers have competed in the three qualifying W.A.R. Report tournament trails in the West.

The W.A.R. Report will be published multiple times throughout 2008 culminating with naming the top pro angler in the West in October after the final FLW Series National Guard event.

The results of our West's Top 10 Contest will be published tomorrow.

Thank you,

Dan O'Sullivan
Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Gator and DanO,
Thanks for putting this together. It is alot of fun looking at the rannkings as well as submitting the top ten.
Smitty
Ricky-S

Post by Ricky-S »

Great job guys. It will be interesting to see who wins. Mines was close but I missed two key guys.
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Very cool, I was close, had Shabazz & Stafford in there, missed Hawk and Howell, who were both on my fence along with Lyons & Davis. Course it's moot, I'm an employee of WB!!!!! LOL
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

Nice job guys.....Whose that Reese guy in the #1 spot, I never would have seen that coming....Took me like an hour to find myself though.....Buried on page 5 :oops: :oops: :oops: Guess I better start fishing them National Guard thingies.

I do have some questions though....

1.) So is 200th place in the National Guard worth more than 1st in the WON?

2.) Don't I get some points for not breaking down?

3.) How about most fuel burned in a day?

4.) I was thinking I should also get bonus points when I catch a bigger bag then my co-angler. (I mean I spend half my time practicing how to position the boat so they can't catch fish....)

Definitely some room for improvement in this ranking system....I think I'm at least a page 4 guy..... :roll:

James
JimmyReese

Up your dosage!

Post by JimmyReese »

Hey James!

2oz's in the am and 2 oz's in the pm......That will get you to the front page.....24 more months and every body on this forum will be sick and tired of seeing you fishing all the time! :lol: :lol:

Personally I think it was rigged! :oops: :oops: 8)( If you notice TonyS is always on the front page!) 8) I have to go see how they came up with these rankings, wats up with the guitar thing anyways! Skeet is giving a guitar away? is he giving lessons away too? This otta be good! :lol: :lol: Instead of a guitar I would be happy with just one of his 52 inch rims on his hummer! :lol: :lol:

Jimmy
JamesH

Re: Up your dosage!

Post by JamesH »

Amen to that big daddy!
Everyone will be sitting around saying "it must be nice to have that much time to prefish"
Maybe then my wife will let me put gel in my hair and wear one of those visor thingies.

James
Drink it Feel it Share it!