AC Tournament at Berryessa (MARKLEY COVE) on SAT Feb 1st

Ador Lopez

AC Tournament at Berryessa (MARKLEY COVE) on SAT Feb 1st

Post by Ador Lopez »

Big thanks to all the teams who came out to support the 2012/ 2013 season.
"The U.S. Anglers Choice Sacramento Valley Teams open will be making its 1st stop of the 2014 season on Saturday February 1st, in Lake Berryessa at Markley Cove.

I assure you all that we will do everything possible to give you an event that is run every bit as professional and fun as anything you have fished in the past. We'll see you there.

Sign up the morning of the event will be done at the office of Markley Cove Marina at 5:00 am until 6:30 am.
Please let me know if you'll be fishing to avoid the $10 late fee by phone or email by Thursday or send check to 1500 Glidden avenue, Sacramento Ca. 95822 payable to Ador Lopez I must receive all checks 3 days before tournament.

Off limit 100 feet from the gas dock of Markley cove all the way to the Ramp. Blastoff will be randomly chosen by boat number at Safe Light (approx. 6:45am) at the gas dock of the Marina.

Weigh-in first flight at 3:00pm, Second at 3:15pm, etc. You must be down off plane at the entrance of the marina going towards gas dock.

You must check in on time with the check in boat.

Please be sure to check the expiration date on your membership card!
I will be going by the Angler's Choice Corporate list for membership expiration.
If you are expired or not on the list and don't have a card, you need to pay membership.

Ador Lopez
916-801-4532
adorlopez@hotmail.com