triton boat owners tournament

eagle123777

triton boat owners tournament

Post by eagle123777 »

tony, gator, cooch, I am posting a note i sent to triton as i get tired of reading about their owners tournament always held out east so i sent the directors a note. So I am posting my note here and their reply and if you think it does not belong here let me know as I want to get the word out on the west coast...thks jack

my note to triton....

hi larry and tracy, i sent a note 2 years ago to Trition but never received a answer so this year when i found your email addresses i thought i would ask you the question.

There are hundreds of Triton boats up and down the west coast and we have no opportunity to attend a owners tournament with our boats when it is held where just the east and southeast can attend. We would like the opportunity to attend a tournament but like BASS we are being ignored on the West coast but everyone still wants us to buy their products. As far as I know most of the other brands hold at least a regional owners tournament but Trition doesnt even go that far.
Would appreciate a answer even if it is to tell the west coast to buzz off...

thks
jack hatcher
TR20 owner

their reply...
Jack,
Thanks for your email. What lake? What time of the year? How many boats, etc.
Larry

my reply

Clearlake anytime....bring it on....jack
kb

Re: triton boat owners tournament

Post by kb »

Guys I am not sure who Larry and Tracy are but I think they are the guys that put on the Owners tournament for Triton in the south. I have been working with the factory and the local dealers here in the west and may have something to announce soon.

I will be at the Triton National Dealers Meeting in July and we will once again discuss an owners tournament. Oh and it could be Clear Lake or it could be the Delta or Shasta or Oroville or Havasu you never know until we get it done. But your choice might be closer than you think :lol:

Keep an eye out for a Triton owners event here in the west.

kb
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

thks kb....according to the webpage they are listed as the tournament directors...not sure if that means all tournaments or just this past one....i just gave it a shot..and since they asked for a lake...clearlake is always at the top of my list so sent that...along with possiblities of boats from up and down the coast.....thks for the info...jack
rmcollins3

Post by rmcollins3 »

Thanks for looking into it. I'll be there if they have it! 8)