VIDEO “Once in a LIFETIME Catch on Clearlake with a Bass Union Jig | Unforgettable Clearlake Trip Day 1“

BassUnion

VIDEO “Once in a LIFETIME Catch on Clearlake with a Bass Union Jig | Unforgettable Clearlake Trip Day 1“

Post by BassUnion »

Once in a LIFETIME Catch on Clearlake with a Bass Union Jig | Unforgettable Clearlake Trip Day 1

Follow us along as the we take a two day trip to Clearlake to catch some BIG MAMBA JAMBA'S, meet some awesome people, eat some BOMB food, Catch new PB'S, and make a ONCE IN A LIFETIME catch with a Bass Union Jig! Day 1, Enjoy!!

CLICK the Link In Bio to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

Whoopbass

Re: VIDEO “Once in a LIFETIME Catch on Clearlake with a Bass Union Jig | Unforgettable Clearlake Trip Day 1“

Post by Whoopbass »

If you happen to snag a Dobyn's spinning rod with a Shimano Nasci reel South of Henderson point then you caught my rod. My dog kicked it the water while I was bed fishing back in May and I didn't notice it right away.

A few years back I was fishing somewhere between Windflower and Rattlesnake. It was a windy day and I sheet you not a St. Croix rod with a BPS Carbonlite baitcasting reel came floating to my boat. No telling how far it drifted on the surface that day. No rod floats or anything floating that rod. There was a tournament the next day and I knew some people that knew the guy that lost the rod. He got it back.

Congrats on the catch
BassUnion

Re: VIDEO “Once in a LIFETIME Catch on Clearlake with a Bass Union Jig | Unforgettable Clearlake Trip Day 1“

Post by BassUnion »

Whoopbass wrote:If you happen to snag a Dobyn's spinning rod with a Shimano Nasci reel South of Henderson point then you caught my rod. My dog kicked it the water while I was bed fishing back in May and I didn't notice it right away.

A few years back I was fishing somewhere between Windflower and Rattlesnake. It was a windy day and I sheet you not a St. Croix rod with a BPS Carbonlite baitcasting reel came floating to my boat. No telling how far it drifted on the surface that day. No rod floats or anything floating that rod. There was a tournament the next day and I knew some people that knew the guy that lost the rod. He got it back.

Congrats on the catch

That is just amazing!! CRAZY THINGS HAPPEN WHILE YOUR OUT ON THE WATER! Lol
Never used a g-loomis before now too haha. Thanks for watching bro!!