15.86 to win the Delta | WHAT? Tracy Bass Results Sept 30

Post by WB Staff »

42981120_2051150788238572_1537814049650114560_n.jpg
Attachments
tracy bass delta winners september 30.jpg
MichaelB

Re: 15.86 to win the Delta | WHAT? Tracy Bass Results Sept 30

Post by MichaelB »

Does this launch out of Tracy Oasis Marina ?
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

MichaelB wrote:Does this launch out of Tracy Oasis Marina ?
Yes it does. Oh and it looks like Mike and Phil are slippin they are typically a shoe in for 3rd :lol:
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

I launched out of Tracy Oasis for the first time a couple of weeks ago on Sept 22. Major convenience for me living in Modesto and not having to head to Russos or Orwood ..... knocked 30 mins easy off of each leg.

Just curious ..... there was a significant sand bar about 40 ft in front of the ramp I got stuck on. Not what I had in mind especially since I was running a brand new $600 prop that day. I wondered if this mishap was on me, but I hung around for 20 mins and watched the next bass boat loading do the same thing. Not trying to throw them under the bus but I sent a similar question to them with no response.

Have they corrected this problem ?
JoeLanghans

Post by JoeLanghans »

MichaelB wrote:I launched out of Tracy Oasis for the first time a couple of weeks ago on Sept 22. Major convenience for me living in Modesto and not having to head to Russos or Orwood ..... knocked 30 mins easy off of each leg.

Just curious ..... there was a significant sand bar about 40 ft in front of the ramp I got stuck on. Not what I had in mind especially since I was running a brand new $600 prop that day. I wondered if this mishap was on me, but I hung around for 20 mins and watched the next bass boat loading do the same thing. Not trying to throw them under the bus but I sent a similar question to them with no response.

Have they corrected this problem ?
Sounds like you went the wrong way, never had or seen any issues with Tracy Oasis. Try Rivers End Marina or Whiskey Slough if you are unsure how to get out of Tracy Oasis.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

JoeLanghans wrote:Sounds like you went the wrong way, never had or seen any issues with Tracy Oasis. Try Rivers End Marina or Whiskey Slough if you are unsure how to get out of Tracy Oasis.
There was no issue getting in or out of the Marina.... this was about 2 boat lengths in front of the ramp, while maneuvering to get on the trailer.
TRUFISH

Post by TRUFISH »

yes, there is a sand bar on the right side of the ramp looking down the ramp. on low tide u will hit it. beware.
TRUFISH

Post by TRUFISH »

yes, there is a sand bar on the right side of the ramp looking down the ramp. on low tide u will hit it. beware.