Windy Wednesday Nights 33lbs

Fast Eddie

Windy Wednesday Nights 33lbs

Post by Fast Eddie »

Unless my partner mistyped a message to me, it took 33lbs to top WWN.
However, WWN has attracted Fish and Game. (anybody get a ticket?) While removing gear from my partners boat a voice asks "how'd you do?" When I turn around, there's the game warden. He inquired about the weigh in. This is the second time I've talked to this officer at WWN. As he drove away, he commented how he wished he could go fishing with us too.

As an aside, having been out of the game for several years, I have to ask the question, Is it me, or has it changed to the point that everyone does what thy want because it's all about me. Case in point. One fisherman parks facing towards the launch. When time comes to trailer, they go against the flow,(while everyone is lined up waiting) retrieve their boat while the line still waits, or the guy who retrieves his boat, then cuts back in line so he can be the first to weigh in, leaving everyone who still waiting to retrieve their boats having to drive around him. Just wondering if this is commonplace? Oh yeah, one thing that hasn't changed is turning off you headlights. :) Guys just back in leaving their lights on so you can't see to back up. (was the same in the old days with the early morning launch) Anyway , had a great time as always, but 33lbs and all after 6:30 pm Yikes! I've got some wotk to do.
TL y'all
FE
PS, not sure what it took to cash a check. Maybe someone else can do that.(sure miss bearded bassin reports, but completely understand why)
RANT55

Re: Windy Wednesday Nights 33lbs

Post by RANT55 »

Funny stuff, All you can do is laugh and have a good time don't be in a hurry and try and just have fun.
Ex walker

Post by Ex walker »

That tournament was so easy, A crippled old bald guy in a wheelchair cashed a check.
Last edited by Ex walker on Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pd

Post by pd »

So why do you think F&G showed up?
kmah

Post by kmah »

Here are the full results
results-windy-wednesdays-t139060.html
Gerjohn

Post by Gerjohn »

The guy from Fish and Game was there to watch the weigh in, he has a boat of his own and is interested in making one of the events.