1 post • Page 1 of 1
The 2019 Youth Anglers League is set to kick-off this weekend with the Future Pro Tour's 16th annual season opener at New Melones reservoir, so if you want to introduce your son or daughter to the fun of tournament angling - without the stress and expense, there is no better way to do so!
How the Youth Angler League works:
- YAL participation is open to grade thru high schoolers
- You can register your youth online, or on the morning of the event.
- There is a small, ONE TIME YAL annual registration fee
- The ONE TIME annual registration fee is good for all year and all regions
- NO ENTRY FEE is required to participate for the rest of the season
How the fishing part of the Youth Angler League works:
- YAL participants may fish from either the shore or a boat
- YAL participants fish as individuals and can bring 5 fish to the scales.
How the Youth Angler League awards work:
At each event, the top 3 YAL - with the highest weight receive trophies, and cash as follows:
- 1st - Place: A new Sea Eagle PakFish7 boat
- 2nd - Place: $100 - cash
- 3rd - Place: $75 - cash
YAL – Performance bonus awards:
The winning YAL angler catching a limit 10 pounds or greater receives:
Daiwa, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, & R2sea product
YAL – Tournament of Champions
At the end of the season, only the top ten Youth League teams from each region (highest in points) will be invited to the final day of the Future Pro Tour Classic Championship to compete – at no cost, for their own separate trophies, and cash prizes as follows:
- 1st Place - $500 Cash
- 2nd Place - Sea Eagle boat
- 3rd Place - $200
YAL - Angler of the Year Awards
The YAL Angler of the Year – in each region, will receive the following:
- AOY Trophy
- New Humminbird Helix 5 fish finder
- Daiwa Tatula Rod/Reel Combo
Ready to get your youth started?...then bring them out to this weekend's opener at New Melones, and let them experience first hand - and with you, the fun of tournament bass fishing!
See you – and the kids, on the water!
For more details and to register visit: anglerspress.com or call 916.768.0938
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Copyright © 2013-2021 WesternBass.com ®