Anglers Marine Owners Tournament Castaic Lake 6/1/13

Kyle

Anglers Marine Owners Tournament Castaic Lake 6/1/13

Post by Kyle »

The third tournament of the Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Trial is coming up quick. It will be held at Lake Castaic on June 1st. The turnouts have been great and we hope to keep it going as we head north. Just like in the previous two events Ranger Boats will be sponsoring a steak BBQ after the tournament and we will also be doing on the water hot dog delivery like we did at El Capitan. If you would like to get in the pre draw make sure to have your entry and money in by May 31st at noon or you will be going out after all who pre signed.

Also, the angler of the year race sponsored by Lucas Oil is still anyone's game. Here is the link to the leaders after the first two events.

http://www.psndealer.com/dealersite/ima ... ne/AOY.pdf

Hope to see everyone there!
DL

Re: Anglers Marine Owners Tournament Castaic Lake 6/1/13

Post by DL »

I'm in...as of now..but's its weeks away and you never know what might happen between now and then lol
"Feel the steel"
TomLoweryFishing

Post by TomLoweryFishing »

where's the infomercial video?
http://www.TomLoweryFishing.com
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Yeah, without directions from Art to the lake, I might not be able to find it. :lol:
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Kyle, why don't you post one of the videos you always send to me?
sniper

Post by sniper »

Brian,

If he does, make sure you forward it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Entrys coming in daily so it should be another big turnout. Fishing there is great right now so we are looking for some big bags. The gate to the West Ramp will open at 4:15am and our goal is to have everyone in the water and ready when the lifeguards release us to go around 5:30. Please make sure you are clean and dry. The lake does accept Perris and DLV tags that are already in place. There also is a FOC event on Saturday evening so if your an animal go for it. BBQ is tri tip after weigh in, hot dogs on water for lunch and fun for all. Remember, they give speeding tickets there, so please no drama. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
DL

Post by DL »

I'm in for sure and I'm bringing my secret weapon. :twisted:
"Feel the steel"
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Looks like the wind is going to lay down for our event this weekend at Castaic. The lake has been closed since Sunday so my guess is they will be chewing! Going to be pretty warm up there also so make sure you bring plenty of water,gatoraide ect.. In case there is a lake closure or a launch delay due to wind we will still try and have an 8 hour event there that day. If the lake does not open at all then we will either refund your money or apply it towards the final Tournament on June 29th at Diamond Valley. There will be no makeup date for this event if there is lake closure. Our Customer Appreciation Trail ends at the DVL event, and we will be back for 2013-2014 season even bigger and better. Dont forget, big raffle and AOY and Ranger boat giveaway all take place at the final event on June 29th. See you at Castaic this weekend. Get your entry forms in here by this Friday to get your name in the pre-draw for takeoff. We do accept entrys at the lake in the morning also. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

2 more days guys get those entry's in!
dwise

Post by dwise »

What time is weigh in?

Are there going to be big fish or big bag option pots?
D. Wise
Castaic Bass Club
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

The bigfish money is already in the $160.00 entry fee. The only other option available is in the Masters division and its winner take all for an extra $40.00. Don't forget that if you qualify you can fish multiple divisions if you choose. All the divisions, Rookie, Seniors and Masters are 100% payback of all funds collected. The only other money you are responsible for is your personal lake entry. All food, insurance, lake fee's and the raffle and Championship giveaways and AOY cash, are on Anglers Marine and their great sponsors, Ranger, Mercury, Lucas Oil, Lowrance and Tracker Marine. We will decide weigh in times in the morning as we get there and let you know when you launch. Rick G.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
dwise

Post by dwise »

Thanks, Rick! See you there.
D. Wise
Castaic Bass Club
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Right at 50 prepaid entrys already. Gonna be fun. Draw for takeoff numbers will be around 1-2pm. Gonna be fun! Rick G.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

Whats the draw?
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
mrobinett

Post by mrobinett »

Unfortunately, I just found out I'm number 46 out. That normally wouldn't be so bad, but Jim Rollins is number 9. That hurts.
Dynastyworms

Post by Dynastyworms »

Anyone know where the draw is posted?
coachkevm

Post by coachkevm »

saw it posted on facebook
Kevin
Pink Fishing, Crossed Industries, TackleWorkz, Shredfin Fishing, P250, Picasso, IRod, TCHG, BoatEFX, Bioenno Power, Spearpoint Hooks, TH Marine

Phil. 4:13
I can do all things through Christ the Lord who strengthens me.
rickyshabazz

Post by rickyshabazz »

Angler's Marine put on another great tournament with a great turnout. I think 59 total. Castaic is hide the heck open. I haven't caught that many fish in a LONG time.

Thanks Ricky, Cindy, Kyle, the KING, and crew for putting on another great tournament. See everyone at DVL.
The Wanabepro
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

rickyshabazz wrote:Angler's Marine put on another great tournament with a great turnout. I think 59 total. Castaic is hide the heck open. I haven't caught that many fish in a LONG time.

Thanks Ricky, Cindy, Kyle, the KING, and crew for putting on another great tournament. See everyone at DVL.
X2 A great event, and a great time. Thanks again to all, including John Barron!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY